- 300m, 5 mins walk
- On vital North South Line and 5 stops to Bishan Interchange
- On North South Line the direct line to Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Orchard, Dhoby Ghuat
Interchange and reach Marina
Bay in 30 minutes (est.) via MRT
North South Expressway (U/C)
- 6 mins drive to North South Expressway entrance via Gambas Ave
- NSE will also intersect and provide links to existing expressways, including the SLE, PIE and ECP to improve the overall connectivity of the road network.
- 21.5km north south corridor will be completed by 2026
- The new expressway will have a total of 16 in-ramps and 17 out-ramps to connect towns along the north-south corridor - Woodlands, Sembawang, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Toa Payoh - with the city centre.
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- 10 mins drive
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 761-bed general and acute care hospital. KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalized care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones. From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH's design is focused on providing a hassle-free experience for patients.
- 4 mins drive
- A tranquil park away from the bustle of the city. With a beautiful beach side and a stunning view, it is a popular fishing ground and a great place for family and friends to get together
Sembawang Hot Springs
- Sembawang Hot Spring Park reopened after a $4.3 million redevelopment, expanding from its original 0.1ha to 1.1ha now.
- Features a new cascading pool and a water collection point, with enhanced accessibility for wheelchair users.
Mandai Wildlife Park
- Mandai to become an eco-tourism hub featuring 2 new wildlife parks, eco-accommodation
- Mandai plans underway to turn the leafy swathe of land in northern Singapore into a 126ha eco-tourism hub. The area now houses the Singapore Zoo, the River Safari and the Night Safari. But from as early as 2020, they will be joined by two new attractions - the Bird Park, which will be relocated from Jurong, and the new Rainforest Park.
*Note: All travel durations are estimate only